Cafes available at our Farm Store and Events only!!
Holds 2x the amount of average worm bins on the market!
DISCOUNT PRICING AVAILABLE WHEN ORDERING 5 or more.
Worms NOT included.*
The ultimate worm farm for indoor or outdoor use. With a sleek new design and clever features, the Worm Café® turns organic waste into rich worm castings and worm tea with no mess.
You’ll find your Worm Café® is easy to use in every way – a hinged lid helps you open and fill your worm farm while a sloping base on the collector tray assists the worm tea to drain easily from the drip free tap. The entire unit has been designed to prevent brown tea from running down the worm farm legs to stain your floor or tiles.
Three working trays, all of which are side ventilated, maximize the Worm Café’s® environmental stability, and keep air flowing without allowing rain to fill the farm and drown your worms. Cross ventilation also helps to prevent worm tea from turning anaerobic.
The Worm Café® has been designed with mounds on collector trays and a fly proof lid to encourage worms to continuously move up through the trays in search of fresh organic waste. Modern legs with ant caps and a fly proof lid help prevent ants from climbing and insects from getting into your Worm Cafe®.
For absolute convenience, instructions are engraved under the lid of the Worm Café®.
- Black 100% recycled plastic>
- Stylized hinged, fly proof lid
- Three large capacity rectangular working trays
- Unique side working tray ventilation
- Non-drip design
- Ventilated collector tray, with worm mound, tap and sump.
- Stylized legs with ant prevention
- Coir brick
- Instructions engraved on underside of lid
- Assembled size 22.4in x 15.4in x 29.5in
Answers to common questions:
- made from recycled plastic
- fly and pest proof
- stands on four sturdy legs
- holds 12,000 to 15,000 worms (12 to 15 lbs)
- Worms eat and convert a half their weight per day of organic material
- kitchen scraps from vegetables, fruits, and starches, like bread, rice
- yard waste from grass, trees, and plants
- paper products such as newspaper, magazines, card or paperboard
- natural clothing, like cotton, hemp, as well as dryer lint
*Please, order Worms separately from all other products. This will ensure your Worms are shipped PRIORITY, thereby arriving alive! If Worms are in your cart during checkout, then the complete order is shipped priority. Thank-you.